Skip to main content

INTEL 82562EZ LINUX DRIVER

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service , privacy policy and cookie policy , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. I then ran ifconfig. Introduction to Linux - A Hands on Guide This guide was created as an overview of the Linux Operating System, geared toward new users as an exploration tour and getting started guide, with exercises at the end of each chapter. The networks would drop out every few minutes. I'm surprised the driver that came with Ubuntu didn't work. I know this is working because I have successfully connected to the internet with it both wirelessly and through the ethernet ports.
Uploader: Tygokinos
Date Added: 9 January 2010
File Size: 18.6 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94745
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I see an entry when running lspci for Post as a guest Name. I'm surprised the driver that came with Ubuntu didn't work.

Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Email Required, but never shown. Charles Green 13k 7 35 Eth0 recognized by ifconfig -a, interfaces correct, cannot connect?

I would also suggest that you load the package linux-firmware-nonfree sudo apt-get install linux-firmware-nonfree. Sign up using Facebook. Are you new to LinuxQuestions.

CONFIG_E100: Intel(R) PRO/100+ support

Ubuntu not required, but it's what I have running now. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Post as a guest Name.

I unzipped the tar-ball and attempted an install. It seems to be working now, so I took a rom dump.

I wrote a script which would reset the connection, but I still had 20 seconds of downtime every few minutes. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google.

Copyright c Intel Corporation [ I have found the problem and the solution. Allenph 1 1 7. Note that registered members see fewer ads, and ContentLink is completely disabled once you log in.

Linux Kernel Driver DataBase: CONFIG_E Intel(R) PRO/+ support

You are currently viewing LQ as a guest. If you need to reset your password, click here. Sign up using Facebook. Email Required, but never shown.

Intel provides a Linux driver here: Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of serviceprivacy policy and cookie policyand that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Downloads for Intel® 82562EZ Fast Ethernet PHY

Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. I know this is working because I have successfully connected to the internet with it both wirelessly inrel through the ethernet ports.

All times are GMT BB code is On. Incidently, eeprodiag doesn't work because my card isn't on the list.

By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie PolicyPrivacy Policyand our Terms of Service. Having trouble installing a piece of hardware?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACER ASPIRE T180 SDHC DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Will usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Alun Cox Level 3 Expert Answers. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Add to Watch list. Fast and safe postage. Posted on Aug 06, For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Uploader: Yotaxe Date Added: 23 May 2011 File Size: 39.75 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 62249 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] You may need to buy a card reader that has itself own driver for this format. Thanks for marking this as the answer. Acer Aspire T Memory Aspire T Desktop Series This is a difficult one. Read more about...

AMD RAIDEXPRESS DRIVER

From there you can examine the RAID array, identify which of the two disks is faulty and which is still good. I'm pretty sure I know what happenned. So I shut down and put the power back in. I had to do some fiddling about with my cables inside thebox and now I am getting a "Critical Error" about the RAID disks during startup. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service , privacy policy and cookie policy , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. It is a network that you always have a source of malware; at the same time; you can also get to know, who virtually have access to your sensitive information within the network. Uploader: Grolrajas Date Added: 20 January 2011 File Size: 55.3 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8...

IBM THINKPAD T23 SOUND CARD DRIVER

Posted on Jan 02, Laptops by Dan Ackerman 10 days ago. Mainboard Data Bus Speed. Microsoft unveils its new Office app for Windows 10 The app will act as a hub for all your Microsoft Office needs. Sound still works with all programs, but I can only play one sound at a time. Lenovo's top 2-in-1 perfected. My soundcard shows up as " Uploader: Tunris Date Added: 4 March 2009 File Size: 16.5 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 92279 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 - 14.1" - PIII-M - Win XP Pro - 256 MB RAM - 30 GB HDD Series Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Please assign your manual to a product: Optical Storage Drive Type. Upgrade to latest ALSA upgrade kernel if needs be- probably a good idea anyway. See XMMS bugzilla bug All times are GMT Automatically send old fi...