Skip to main content

DISK STAKKA DRIVER

Thursday, January 3, 5: Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Remember that sellers can write reviews of their own products, reads like a commercial as well as other companies products. One browses the Disc Stakka unit by disc, and once the unit has had entries added, one can see the basic contents of each disc and its folders in order to browse and search for specific contents. Do you want to allow this interaction? Tech support from Imation sent me a copy of the software upon request and it turned out to be older then the software that included in my box. Amazon Restaurants Food delivery from local restaurants.
Uploader: Kigagor
Date Added: 25 November 2017
File Size: 54.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 93053
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The technical support on the website is not good. With new belts installed the units become reliable once more. Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life.

Stakkka also viewed these items. Their shockingly lightweight Disc Stakka, which stylistically resembles something like a restaurant booster chair for toddlers, is designed to rid me and the rest of the world of our optical backup woes. Not a total disaster as I have connected it to another computer, where it seems to be working OK with basic facilities, and the cover placed back on.

There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources. Write a customer review. I have to keep my own handwritten list of what's inside it.

Imation Disc Stakka - CD/DVD Management Tool: : Computers & Accessories

There are fixes available on Youtube, and you can get new drive belts online I used Cricklewood electronics. Click Export to Disc Stakka. Amazon Restaurants Food delivery from local restaurants. I also know for certain that this did work - I can put in an old index CD from a year ago and it fails, so there must be an update in the last 6 months that has killed it.

I succeeded in installing this with difficulty but the additional features didn't work. I am also trying to contact MS to find out if I can post the content of the exported files for other people in the same boat I know I would have loved having them a few months ago. And just when you think that might be all… you can supposedly use up to of these towers, connected to a computer via USB hubs, all with the same database.

All in all these units are poorly designed and poorly engineered, with basic software and poor support. See All Buying Options. Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment.

2x Imation Disc Stakka Automated 100 CD / DVD Stackable Storage Carousel

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. For the greater good, I might wipe diwk puppy again and install vanilla XP, then updates one at a time Its all USB bus powered. Once that's complete you insert your disc into the Disc Stakka and it's stored for safe keeping. Brand name Imation Item Weight 2.

Disc Stakka for Linux project

You can also browse your collection in Windows Explorer. One place to keep them all - a dream come true! As other posters have said, they start off well staka get worse with stakla. The problem is, if I click OK on the popup box, it closes the background window The software is made by a defunct company that no longer supports it.

Re-plugging sets it to active. It went back for a refund.

No shuffling, no effort! Please try again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACER ASPIRE T180 SDHC DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Will usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab. Alun Cox Level 3 Expert Answers. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab Add to Watch list. Fast and safe postage. Posted on Aug 06, For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. Uploader: Yotaxe Date Added: 23 May 2011 File Size: 39.75 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 62249 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] You may need to buy a card reader that has itself own driver for this format. Thanks for marking this as the answer. Acer Aspire T Memory Aspire T Desktop Series This is a difficult one. Read more about...

AMD RAIDEXPRESS DRIVER

From there you can examine the RAID array, identify which of the two disks is faulty and which is still good. I'm pretty sure I know what happenned. So I shut down and put the power back in. I had to do some fiddling about with my cables inside thebox and now I am getting a "Critical Error" about the RAID disks during startup. Post Your Answer Discard By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service , privacy policy and cookie policy , and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies. Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled. It is a network that you always have a source of malware; at the same time; you can also get to know, who virtually have access to your sensitive information within the network. Uploader: Grolrajas Date Added: 20 January 2011 File Size: 55.3 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8...

IBM THINKPAD T23 SOUND CARD DRIVER

Posted on Jan 02, Laptops by Dan Ackerman 10 days ago. Mainboard Data Bus Speed. Microsoft unveils its new Office app for Windows 10 The app will act as a hub for all your Microsoft Office needs. Sound still works with all programs, but I can only play one sound at a time. Lenovo's top 2-in-1 perfected. My soundcard shows up as " Uploader: Tunris Date Added: 4 March 2009 File Size: 16.5 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 92279 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 - 14.1" - PIII-M - Win XP Pro - 256 MB RAM - 30 GB HDD Series Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Please assign your manual to a product: Optical Storage Drive Type. Upgrade to latest ALSA upgrade kernel if needs be- probably a good idea anyway. See XMMS bugzilla bug All times are GMT Automatically send old fi...